Wednesday, May 4, 2011

temporary lip tattoos

photo: violent lips
With Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos, rainbows, cheetah print and polka dot lips are at your fingertips.  Just wet and apply the stick-ons and voila!  Over at stylelist, Lindsay Mannering writes that if she showed up to work with a polka dot mouth, her boss would probably laugh in her face and tell her to go home. Not that she sounds at all like she would be inclined to try the look, even if that weren't the case:  

"I'm not sold. I think the look is cool, but I only see Ke$ha really wearing this, and the "bad girls" who go to prom that pretend to not want to go to prom, but go anyway, and with lip tattoos. Am I right? They'll regret it though, if they want to have a make-out sesh .. " (stylelist)

 Um ... okay ... It's none of that for me.  I guess it's just the makeup artist in me thinking "Hey, these might be fun."  And at $15 per pack of three, makeup artist or not, I don't see a reason not to try some on.  What do you think?  Would you try Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos?  Here's a tutorial to encourage those of you who are inclined to play:

No comments:

Post a Comment